Pushing on the boards is a great exercise for the development of thoracic muscles and triceps, and also gives a fairly tangible stimulus for the growth of the shoulder division.
- 2 changes in the position of the pen (the ability to pump the chest and muscle of the hands).
- Two-level legs for access to the machine, designed for different growth of the athlete.
- Ability to pump the press.
- Strengthened construction
- Rollers for easy movement of the machine
- Wide support legs
- Exclusive design